- hawaii or quality of becoming vital.
- hawaii or quality of becoming crucial, or of occurring at a vital time.
- precision in evaluation or choice; exactness.
- their state to be crucial or opportune; occurrence at a certain point of the time.
- Exactness; reliability; nicety; minute attention in assessment.
- a state of vital urgency
Sentence for "criticalness"
- But a professional fetish about "criticalness"…
Synonym for "criticalness"
Hypernym for "criticalness"
Etymologically Related for "criticalness"