- The smallest direction of occurrence from which a light ray driving from medium to some other less refractive method are totally mirrored from boundary between the two.
- The direction of assault of an airfoil of which airflow suddenly changes, causing alterations in the lift and drag of an aircraft.
- the tiniest position of incidence for which light is very reflected from a boundary between one method and a less refractive one
- the littlest angle of assault of an airfoil at which raise unexpectedly reduces and pull suddenly increases
- the tiniest perspective of a ramp or stairs considered uncomfortable or hazardous
- the littlest direction of incidence that light is very reflected
- that perspective of occurrence of a luminous ray from which its completely shown, and no portion of it transmitted. The sine of the angle could be the reciprocal associated with the refractive index associated with the method.
Hypernym for "critical angle"
- angle of incidence
- View More