- the one that crisps, specially a compartment in a refrigerator useful for storing veggies and keeping all of them fresh.
- A cooled meals storage container, regularly cool off items that don't require complete refrigeration.
- The portion of a refrigerator accustomed keep vegetables and fruits at a somewhat greater heat compared to rest of the refrigerator.
- An instrument in making small curls in the nap of fabric.
- One who, or that which, crisps or curls; an instrument to make little curls within the nap of fabric, such as chinchilla.
- one that or whatever crisps, corrugates, or curls. Specifically
- a musical instrument for crisping the nap of cloth; a crisping-iron or crisping-pin.
- comparative type of crisp: more crisp
Sentence for "crisper"
- Making the images look cleaner and…
Phrases for "crisper"
Rhyme for "crisper"
Urban Dictionary for "crisper"