- Curled or ruffled, since the margins of certain leaves.
- Having curled, wavy or notched edges
- Having a crisped look; irregularly curled or twisted.
- wavy or notched and curled really irregularly
- Having a crisped look. In botany, identical to crisp, 2.
- In entomology, particularly applied to a margin which can be disproportionately large for disk, such that it is unequal, rising and dropping in folds which radiate toward the advantage. If these folds are curved, the margin is considered undulate; if they're angular, corrugate. Additionally crisp.
Equivalent for "crispate"
- View More