- To accuse of, or fee with, a crime.
- To include in a crime or perhaps in its effects; to render liable to a criminal cost.
- To accuse, incriminate, impeach.
- To rebuke, censure, reprimand.
- bring an accusation against; level a charge against
- rebuke formally
- To charge with a crime; declare to be guilty of a crime.
- To involve inside fee or perhaps the effects of a crime; incriminate; reflexively, manifest or reveal the commission of crime by.
- To censure or hold-up to censure; inveigh against or blame as criminal; impugn.
- Definition for "criminate"
- Sentence for "criminate"
- Director H. Bruce H.mberstone and cinematographer…
- View More
- Synonym for "criminate"
- Verb Forms for "criminate"
- Cross Reference for "criminate"
- Etymologically Related for "criminate"
- Form for "criminate"