- Of or relating both towards cricoid in addition to thyroid cartilages.
- Of or relating both towards cricoid while the thyroid cartilages.
- In structure, with respect to or linked to the cricoid and thyroid cartilages: since, a cricothyroid artery, membrane layer, or muscle mass.
- A muscle which extends through the cricoid toward thyroid cartilage.
- Definition for "cricothyroid"
- Of or relating both towards cricoid in addition…
- View More
- Sentence for "cricothyroid"
- Cross Reference for "cricothyroid"
- Same Context for "cricothyroid"