- A round close-fitting neckline.
- A garment, especially a sweater, with such a neckline.
- Any apparel with a crew throat.
- a plain straight neckline orifice from neck to neck of sweaters
- Referring to the collar of pullover garments, where collar circles the throat, often of sweaters and T-shirts. Frequently crew-necked.
- Sometimes, a collar whose front side is meant to drive up onto the neck, occasionally to Adam's apple level, more frequently referred to as large crew.
Definition for "crew neck"
Hypernym for "crew neck"