- A round close-fitting neckline.
- A garment, especially a sweater, with such a neckline.
- Any apparel with a crew throat.
- a plain straight neckline orifice from neck to neck of sweaters
- Referring to the collar of pullover garments, where collar circles the throat, often of sweaters and T-shirts. Frequently crew-necked.
- Sometimes, a collar whose front side is meant to drive up onto the neck, occasionally to Adam's apple level, more frequently referred to as large crew.
- Definition for "crew neck"
- Hypernym for "crew neck"