- A heavy unglazed cotton fiber, linen, or rayon fabric, colorfully imprinted and utilized for draperies and slipcovers.
- a solid, hefty fabric of cotton fiber, linen or rayon, familiar with make curtains and furniture.
- a stronger white fabric with warp of hemp and weft of flax.
- A fabric with cotton warp and woolen weft.
- A kind of chintz with a glossy area.
- A cotton fabric with various designs of area, imprinted on a single side with patterns, usually in colors, and employed for curtains, covering furnishings, etc.
- an unglazed hefty material; brightly printed; employed for slipcovers and draperies
Sentence for "cretonne"
Hypernym for "cretonne"
Same Context for "cretonne"