- Of or like twilight; dim: "the period's crepuscular charm and a waning of the intense francophilia that used to shape the art market” ( Wall Street Journal).
- Zoology Becoming energetic at twilight or before sunrise, since do bats and particular pests and birds.
- Of or resembling twilight; dim
- energetic at or about dusk, dawn or twilight
- related to twilight; glimmering; ergo, imperfectly clear or luminous.
- Flying in the twilight or night, or before sunrise; -- said particular birds and pests.
- like twilight; dim
- regarding or resembling twilight; glimmering.
- In zoology, traveling or appearing within the twilight or night, or before sunrise: because, the crepuscular or nocturnal Lepidoptera.
- Definition for "crepuscular"
- Of or like twilight; dim: "the period's crepuscular…
- View More
- Sentence for "crepuscular"
- Synonym for "crepuscular"
- Equivalent for "crepuscular"
- Same Context for "crepuscular"