- Grating, crackling or swallowing noises and feelings experienced underneath the skin and bones.
- The noise produced by a-sudden discharge of wind from the bowels.
- Same as crepitation, 2.
- A crackling sound; crepitation. Specifically
- The sound heard or grating sensation believed whenever fractured finishes of a broken bone tend to be rubbed against both.
Sentence for "crepitus"
Same Context for "crepitus"
Variant for "crepitus"
Medical Dictionary for "crepitus"
- A clinical check in medication that…