- any one of a few resinous aromatic evergreen bushes of genus Larrea, especially L. tridentata, a yellow-flowered plant characteristic of cozy deserts in the southwest united states of america and Mexico.
- The medicinal natural herb Larrea tridentata.
- The Larrea Mexicana, a zygophyllaceous evergreen shrub of northern Mexico together with adjacent area, really resinous, and achieving a good, heavy smell.
- wilderness shrub of southwestern united states of america and New Mexico having persistent resinous aromatic vegetation and small yellowish plants
- A shrub (Covillea mexicana) found in wilderness regions from Colorado to California and southward through Mexico. This has yellowish plants and very resinous foliage with a strong odor of creosote.
Hypernym for "creosote bush"
- View More