- A colorless to yellowish fragrant fluid, C8H10O2, that's a constituent of creosote.
- The methoxy phenol 2-methoxy-4-methylphenol which a constituent of creosote
- A colorless liquid resembling phenol or carbolic acid, homologous with pyrocatechin, and obtained from beechwood tar and gum guaiacum.
- A colorless greasy fluid (C8H10O2) of an agreeable smell and a burning taste.
- a colorless to yellow aromatic fluid this is certainly a constituent of creosote
Sentence for "creosol"
- Every time someone uses the toilet,…
Hypernym for "creosol"
Variant for "creosol"