- To cause a pidgin language rapidly broadening in vocabulary and grammatical rules to be ultimately a creole.
- To make an imported item 'localised'; to create variants which give an object a regional taste.
- become a creole
- to relax and play the creole; imitate or fall-in using manners, customs, practices, etc., for the creoles, specifically as regards an easy method of living.
- Definition for "creolize"
- To cause a pidgin language rapidly broadening in…
- View More
- Sentence for "creolize"
- Verb Forms for "creolize"
- Hypernym for "creolize"