- Indented; notched: a crenelated wall.
- Having crenellations or battlements
- Having a series of square indentations
- having duplicated square indentations like those who work in a battlement.
- having turrets and battlements in the model of a castle; -- of a building.
- Simple past tense and previous participle of crenelate.
- just like embattled. See also crenelate, v.
- Furnished with crenelles, as a parapet or breastwork: specifically, in architecture, applied to some sort of embattled or indented molding of regular event in Norman work.
- Fluted; channeled; covered with indentations.
- In addition crenate, crenated, crenclled.
Definition for "crenelated"
Sentence for "crenelated"
- After squeezing out the "crenelated" doughnuts…
Synonym for "crenelated"