- Having a margin with low, curved or scalloped forecasts: a crenate leaf.
- Having round or dull teeth on its margin; scalloped.
- obtaining the margin slice into rounded teeth notches, or scallops.
- having a margin with rounded scallops
- Any sodium or ester of crenic acid
- A zigzag or tooth-shaped work, or notch, in a wall or type of fortifications; a crenelle.
- A salt of crenic acid.
- Notched; indented; scalloped.
- In entomology, having indentations, not adequate to be called teeth, the exterior overview that is rounded: said of a margin.
- In fortification, same as crenelated. See in addition crenelle.
- Also crenated.
- Definition for "crenate"
- Having a margin with low, curved or scalloped…
- View More
- Sentence for "crenate"
- Synonym for "crenate"
- Equivalent for "crenate"
- Form for "crenate"