- worthy of frequently minimal compliments or commendation: The student made a creditable effort on the essay.
- Worthy of belief: a creditable story.
- Deserving of commercial credit; creditworthy: a creditable buyer.
- which can be assigned.
- reputable or believable.
- That brings credit or honour; good.
- that may be assigned; assignable.
- Worthy of belief.
- Deserving or possessing reputation or esteem; reputable; estimable.
- providing credit, reputation, or honor; honorable.
- worth usually limited commendation
- worth credit or belief; legitimate.
- proven; taking credit, honor, reputation, or esteem; respectable; of good report.
- Definition for "creditable"
- worthy of frequently minimal compliments or commendation: The…
- View More
- Sentence for "creditable"
- Synonym for "creditable"
- Cross Reference for "creditable"
- Equivalent for "creditable"
- Etymologically Related for "creditable"
- Same Context for "creditable"