- A line of content acknowledging the source or source of a news dispatch, published article, or other work.
- The maximum amount of credit become extended to a person. Also called credit line.
- A line of printed text mounted on written material, a picture, illustration, or even the like, which identifies mcdougal, photographer, or other source.
- A line of credit.
- a line providing title for the composer of a tale or article
- the most credit that a client is allowed
Hypernym for "credit line"
- View More