- A creatine anhydride, C4H7N3O, formed by the kcalorie burning of creatine, this is certainly present muscles and blood and generally excreted inside urine as a metabolic waste.
- A heterocyclic amine 2-amino-1-methyl-5H-imidazol-4-one created by the metabolic rate of creatine
- An alkaline crystallizable material (C4H7N3O) obtained because of the action of acids on creatine, and found in urine and muscle herb. Additionally spelled kreatinine, kreatinin.
- Definition for "creatinine"
- A creatine anhydride, C4H7N3O, formed by the kcalorie…
- View More
- Sentence for "creatinine"
- Same Context for "creatinine"