Definition for "creamcups"
- An annual plant (Platystemon californicus) indigenous to the…
Hypernym for "creamcups"
- An annual plant (Platystemon californicus) indigenous to the southwest United States and Mexico and cultivated for the showy cream-colored to yellow plants.
- Platystemon californicus, an ornamental flowering plant in Papaveraceae family, found growing wild through the American southwest and particularly from the Pacific Coast.
- a California plant (Platystemon californicus) with small pale yellow blossoms.
- A name provided in Ca to Platystemon Californicus, a fairly poppy-like plant with little, cream-colored plants.
- California plant with little pale-yellow blossoms