Definition for "crazy"
Sentence for "crazy"
Quotes for "crazy"
- "With any group of people in…"
Synonym for "crazy"
Phrases for "crazy"
Rhyme for "crazy"
Hypernym for "crazy"
Equivalent for "crazy"
Same Context for "crazy"
Variant for "crazy"
Urban Dictionary for "crazy"
- impacted with insanity; crazy.
- Informal Departing from percentage or moderation, specially:
- casual Possessed by passion or pleasure: the group in the online game moved crazy.
- Informal Immoderately fond; infatuated: was crazy about guys.
- casual extremely included or preoccupied: is in love with vehicles and rushing.
- Informal Foolish or not practical; mindless: a crazy scheme to make fast money.
- Insane; demented.
- excessively excited or passionate.
- crazy; experiencing romantic feelings.
- unanticipated; surprising.
- described as weakness or feebleness; decrepit; damaged; falling to decay; shaky; hazardous.
- described as weakness or feebleness; decrepit; broken; falling to decay; shaky; unsafe.
- cracked, weakened, or dissordered in intellect; shattered; demented; deranged.
- Inordinately desirous; foolishly eager.
- foolish; completely unsound
- bizarre or fantastic
- intensely excited about or preoccupied with
- possessed by inordinate pleasure
- impacted with insanity or insanity
- one that is or seems insane: "for them she is maybe not a brusque crazy, but 'appropriately passionate'” ( Mary McGrory).
- An insane or eccentric person; a crackpot.
- somebody deranged and perchance dangerous
- like crazy Informal To an exceeding level: these people were caught like crazy.
- Broken; weakened; dilapidated; poor; feeble: placed on any structure, but specially to a building or to a boat or a coach: as, a crazy old residence or vessel.
- Broken, weakened, or disordered in intellect; deranged; crazy; demented.
- due to or arising from mental derangement; marked by or manifesting insanity: since, a crazy message; crazy actions.