Definition for "crash"
- to-break violently or noisily; smash.
Sentence for "crash"
- The _crash, crash, crash, crash_ of…
Quotes for "crash"
- "In my dreams I hear again…"
Synonym for "crash"
Verb Forms for "crash"
Phrases for "crash"
Rhyme for "crash"
Hypernym for "crash"
Cross Reference for "crash"
Form for "crash"
Same Context for "crash"
Urban Dictionary for "crash"
- the thing house windows does rapidly
Technology Dictionary for "crash"
- a collision, into the framework of…
- to-break violently or noisily; smash.
- To undergo abrupt damage or destruction on effect: Their particular car crashed into a guardrail. The airplane crashed throughout the ocean.
- To make a rapid noisy noise: breakers crashing against the stones.
- To move noisily approximately regarding cause harm: went crashing through the forests.
- to endure a rapid severe downturn, as market or economic climate.
- Computer Science to get rid of working due to a crash.
- Slang to endure a period of unpleasant experience or depression as an aftereffect of drug-taking.
- Slang discover short-term accommodation or protection, as for the evening.
- Slang To go to sleep.
- to create a loud, clattering noise, as of many things dropping and breaking at once; to-break in pieces with a harsh noise.
- To break with physical violence and sound.
- To dash to pieces; smash.
- Informal To join or enter (a celebration, including) without invitation.
- to-break in pieces violently; to dash and noise and physical violence.
- A sudden loud noise, since an object breaking.
- A smashing to pieces.
- A collision, as between two vehicles. See Synonyms at collision.
- a-sudden serious downturn: market crash; a population crash.
- computer system research a-sudden failure of a difficult drive due to damaging contact between the head and the storage space area, frequently causing the increasing loss of information on drive.
- Computer Science an abrupt failure of a course or os, usually without serious effects.
- Slang Mental depression after drug-taking.
- A coarse, light, unevenly woven textile of cotton fiber or linen, employed for towels and curtains.
- Starched reinforced textile accustomed enhance a book binding and/or back of a bound guide.
- a vehicle, aircraft, or other automobile accident.
- a pc malfunction that is caused by faulty pc software, and makes the system either partly or totally inoperable.
- A loud sound as made for instance by cymbals.
- A sudden big decrease of company or the prices of shares (especially one that causes extra problems)
- A comedown of a drug.
- A group of rhinoceroses.
- ordinary linen.
- a loud, abrupt, disoriented noise, as of numerous things dropping and breaking at a time.
- Ruin; failure; abrupt wearing down, since a company residence or a business venture.
- Coarse, heavy, thin linen cloth, used esp. for towels.
- A loud, harsh, multifarious noise, by solid or hefty things dropping and breaking together: as, the crash of a falling tree or a falling home, or any comparable sound.
- A falling down or perhaps in pieces with a loud noise of breaking components; hence, figuratively, destruction; splitting up; specifically, the failure of a commercial undertaking; economic damage.
- A basket full of fragments of pottery or glass, utilized in a theater to simulate the sound of the busting of house windows, crockery, etc.
- a solid, coarse linen textile utilized for toweling, for packing, and dancing-cloths to cover rugs.
- an item or covering of this material, as a dancing-cloth.
- a critical accident (usually involving one or more cars)
- a loud resonant saying noise
- the work of colliding with some thing
- a-sudden large decline of business or the rates of shares (especially one that causes additional failures)
- (computer science) a meeting that triggers a pc system to be inoperative
- Informal Of or characterized by an extensive energy to make or achieve: an accident program on income-tax preparation; a fad diet.
- crash and burn Slang To fail utterly.
- crash and burn Slang To fall asleep from fatigue.
- crash and burn Slang To wipe out, as in skateboarding.
- To collide with something destructively, fall or drop violently.
- To severely harm or destroy some thing by causing it to collide with something else.
- (via gatecrash) to go to a social occasion without invitation.
- To speed up a project or an activity or its routine by devoting more sources to it.
- to help make or encounter casual temporary residing arrangements.
- To terminate extraordinarily.
- resulting in to end extraordinarily.
- to have a period of depression and/or lethargy after a period of euphoria, as following the euphoric effectation of a psychotropic drug features dissipated.
- break violently or noisily; smash
- occupy, generally uninvited
- make an abrupt noisy sound
- go through harm or destruction on impact
- enter uninvited; casual
- undergo a sudden and extreme downturn
- cause to crash
- fall or drop violently
- hurl or pushed violently
- move violently as through a barrier
- stop running
- move with, or just as if with, a crashing sound
- sleep-in a convenient destination
- to help make a loud, clattering, complex noise, since numerous solid things falling and breaking together; fall-down or perhaps in pieces with these types of a noise.
- To cause to produce a-sudden, violent sound, since breaking or dashing in pieces; dash down or break to pieces violently with a loud sound; dash or shiver with tumult and assault.