- A black musical organization worn, as from the sleeve, as a sign of mourning. Also referred to as crepe.
- Mourning garments, particularly an armband or hatband.
- A thin, crimped material, made from natural silk gummed and turned on the mill. Ebony crape is much utilized for mourning clothes, in addition for the dress of some clergymen.
- A thin, semi-transparent material made from silk, finely crinkled or crisped, either irregularly or perhaps in lengthy, almost synchronous ridges.
- One dressed in mourning; a hired mourner; a mute.
- tiny very thin pancake
- a soft thin light material with a crinkled area
- To cover or drape with or just as if with crape.
- To form into ringlets; to curl; to crimp; to friz.
- to make into ringlets; to curl or crimp.
- curl tightly
- address or drape with crape
- To curl; form into ringlets; crimp, crinkle, or frizzle: since, to crape the hair.
- To cover or drape with crape.
- Definition for "crape"
- Sentence for "crape"
- Synonym for "crape"
- Verb Forms for "crape"
- Hypernym for "crape"
- Cross Reference for "crape"
- Form for "crape"
- Same Context for "crape"
- Urban Dictionary for "crape"
- Cuddle-Rape. Unwelcomed cuddling and/or real nearness.…
- View More