- The geranium; -- so named from long axis associated with fresh fruit, which resembles the beak of a crane.
- a set of long-beaked forceps.
- the favorite name of flowers for the genus Geranium, from lengthy, thin beak of their fresh fruit. See Geranium.
- a set of long-nosed pincers utilized by surgeons.
- any one of numerous geraniums regarding the genus Geranium
- any of many geraniums for the genus Geranium
Sentence for "crane's-bill"
- As the wind subsided, the descending…
Hyponym for "crane's-bill"
Hypernym for "crane's-bill"
Cross Reference for "crane's-bill"