- Any of certain Old World annual flowers regarding the genus Crambe in mustard family members, cultivated due to their seeds, which give a helpful oil comparable to rape oil.
- A genus of cruciferous flowers, which there are lots of types in European countries and western Asia.
- just like crambo.
- annual or perennial herbs with large leaves that resemble the leaves of cabbages
- some of certain Old World annual plants for the genus Crambe inside mustard family members, cultivated with their seeds, which yield a good oil like rape oil.
- A genus of cruciferous flowers, of which there are several types in Europe and western Asia.
- identical to crambo.
- yearly or perennial herbs with huge leaves that resemble the leaves of cabbages
Sentence for "crambe"
- The so-called psyche or butterfly is…
Hypernym for "crambe"