- a type of dermatitis occurring in infants and it is described as heavy yellowish crusted lesions regarding the head.
- a type of seborrheic dermatitis that occurs regarding scalp of babies
- a dermatitis of scalp that's common in babies
- a kind of dermatitis that occurs in infants and is characterized by hefty yellow crusted lesions on the head.
- A form of seborrheic dermatitis that develops regarding scalp of babies
- a dermatitis regarding the scalp which typical in babies
Hypernym for "cradle cap"
Medical Dictionary for "cradle cap"
- a kind of seborrheic dermatitis associated…