- A letter sent with other papers to describe more completely or provide more details. Also called addressing letter.
- A letter or written communication that acts to present an accompanying document; specifically, a letter that presents a résumé or cv.
- a letter sent as well as other documents to deliver extra information
- A letter sent along with other papers to describe more completely or supply more information. Also called addressing letter.
- A letter or written interaction that acts to introduce an accompanying document; specially, a letter that introduces a résumé or curriculum vitae.
- a letter delivered along with other papers to give you additional information
Sentence for "cover letter"
Hypernym for "cover letter"
Urban Dictionary for "cover letter"
- Letters for folks who dislike letters.…