- A crop, such as for example wintertime rye or clover, grown between durations of regular crop manufacturing to prevent earth erosion and offer humus or nitrogen.
- Any of several plants planted between others so that you can avoid erosion and enhance soil quality (especially by the addition of nitrogen)
- crop planted to stop soil erosion and provide green manure
- the crop, like winter season rye or clover, grown between times of regular crop production to stop soil erosion and offer humus or nitrogen.
- any one of several crops grown between other people so that you can prevent erosion and to improve earth high quality (especially with the addition of nitrogen)
- crop planted to stop soil erosion and offer green manure
- A catch crop planted, esp. in orchards. as a protection toward earth in cold temperatures, and for the main benefit of the soil whenever plowed under in springtime.
- A catch crop planted, esp. in orchards. as a protection towards earth in cold weather, as well as for the main benefit of the earth whenever plowed under in spring.
Hypernym for "cover crop"
Agriculture Dictionary for "cover crop"