- The celebration by who the vow in a covenant will be completed.
- The party who tends to make a covenant.
- The party which makes a covenant.
- in-law, that celebration to a covenant, arrangement, or contract by whom the obligation expressed in it is usually to be carried out.
- The party by who the guarantee in a covenant will be completed.
- The celebration just who tends to make a covenant.
- The celebration whom tends to make a covenant.
- in-law, that party to a covenant, contract, or contract by who the responsibility indicated on it is usually to be performed.
Sentence for "covenantor"
- The judges gave their services for…