- A body or number of cousins; your whole few individuals whom stand-in the relation of relative to a given individual or individuals.
- A body or assortment of cousins; your whole wide range of persons whom stand-in the connection of cousins to confirmed person or people.
- Cousins collectively; loved ones; kindred.
- A body or assortment of cousins; the entire few persons just who stand-in the connection of cousin to a given individual or persons.
- A body or assortment of cousins; the whole amount of people which stand in the relation of cousins to certain individual or people.
- Cousins collectively; family relations; kindred.
Sentence for "cousinry"
- He sold his business to the…
- View More