- An order granted by a court that will require an individual doing or refrain from performing one thing.
- A written demand, issued by a judge, calling for whomever it's supported upon to complete regardless of the purchase states, under punishment to be held in contempt of courtroom.
- a writ released by a court of law calling for you to accomplish one thing or even to avoid doing one thing
- An order given by a court that will require someone to-do or try to avoid performing anything.
- A written command, released by a judge, calling for whomever it's served upon to do long lasting order claims, under punishment to be held in contempt of judge.
- a writ given by a court of legislation needing someone doing anything or even try to avoid performing anything
Definition for "court order"
- An order granted by a court that will…
Hyponym for "court order"
Hypernym for "court order"