- A court obtaining the judicial expert to investigate and choose cases concerning marital and especially parental legal rights and obligations, including custody, help, and well-being.
- a court in a few says in the United States which includes jurisdiction over household conflicts (especially those involving children)
- A court having the judicial authority to analyze and determine cases concerning marital and particularly parental legal rights and responsibilities, including custody, assistance, and well-being.
- a court in a few says in america that features jurisdiction over family members conflicts (especially those involving kiddies)
- Definition for "court of domestic relations"
- A court obtaining the judicial expert to investigate…
- View More
- Hypernym for "court of domestic relations"