- a lady from a single's own country; a compatriot.
- A woman from a particular nation.
- a female who lives in the nation or has actually nation means.
- a lady compatriot
- a female whom lives in the united kingdom or has retained nation techniques
- a lady created, or home, in the country, instead of the city; a woman produced or dwelling in the same nation with another local or inhabitant.
- a lady inhabitant or native of a particular country or area.
- a lady created in the same nation with someone else.
- A woman of the country, as opposed to the town.
- a female just who life in the country and it has country methods
- a female from your nation
- A woman from a single's very own nation; a compatriot.
- a female from a specific nation.
- a lady whom lives in the nation or features country methods.
- women compatriot
- A woman whom life in the united states or features retained country means
- A woman born, or dwelling, in the country, as opposed to the city; a woman born or dwelling in the same country with another native or inhabitant.
- women inhabitant or local of a particular nation or area.
- a female born in identical country with another individual.
- a female from the country, instead of the town.
- a woman who life in the country and has nation techniques
- a woman from your own country
Sentence for "countrywoman"
- Must say 'the duchess' really looked…
Hypernym for "countrywoman"
Same Context for "countrywoman"