- The exterior pitch of a defensive or strengthened ditch
- the outside pitch or wall surface of the ditch; -- sometimes, your whole covered means, beyond the ditch, using its parapet and glacis.
- In fortification, the surface talus or slope regarding the ditch, or the talus that aids the earth of the covered method.
- The external pitch of a defensive or fortified ditch
- The exterior slope or wall associated with ditch; -- often, the complete covered means, beyond the ditch, having its parapet and glacis.
- In fortification, the surface talus or pitch for the ditch, or the talus that aids the planet earth of this covered method.
Sentence for "counterscarp"
- The counterscarp is substantially built of…
Cross Reference for "counterscarp"