- to make an opposite discomfort in; to treat with one morbid procedure for the purpose of curing another.
- To produce an opposite irritation in; to treat with one morbid procedure for the intended purpose of healing another.
- to create countertop irritation in; to deal with with one morbid process for the intended purpose of treating another.
- to make counter discomfort in; to take care of with one morbid process for the purpose of treating another.
- In medication, to produce an artificial irritation or congestion so that you can ease a morbid condition existing an additional part.
- In medicine, to create an artificial inflammation or congestion to be able to ease a morbid problem current in another component.