- a disagreement in opposition to another.
- something which undermines an argument or deters some one from activity: The large amount of authorities offered a powerful counterargument to riotous behavior.
- An argument that is opposed to another argument.
- an argument available in opposition to a different debate
- a disagreement towards another.
- Something that undermines a quarrel or deters someone from action: the big amount of police offered a strong counterargument to riotous behavior.
- a quarrel that is against another argument.
- an argument available in resistance to another debate
Sentence for "counterargument"
- The main counterargument is that a…
Phrases for "counterargument"
Hypernym for "counterargument"