- any one of various noblemen originally exercising particular royal capabilities of their very own domain names, particularly a count of this Holy Roman Empire having sovereign powers inside the very own territories.
- A feudal lord having sovereign capabilities over his places.
- The called owner of a county palatine in The united kingdomt or Ireland.
- initially, increased judicial officer associated with the German emperors; afterwards, the holder of a fief, to whom ended up being approved the ability to exercise certain imperial capabilities within his own domains.
- a count which exercised royal authority inside the very own domain
- any one of numerous noblemen initially working out particular royal abilities in their own domains, particularly a count regarding the Holy Roman Empire having sovereign abilities inside the own territories.
- A feudal lord having sovereign powers over their places.
- The titled proprietor of a county palatine in The united kingdomt or Ireland.
- Originally, a top judicial officer of German emperors; afterwards, the owner of a fief, to whom had been awarded the ability to work out certain imperial abilities within their own domain names.
- a count whom exercised royal expert in the very own domain
- See under Count, and County.
- See under amount, and County.
Hypernym for "count palatine"
- View More