- a device that separates the seeds, seed hulls, as well as other small things from materials of cotton.
- A machine utilized for separating cotton fiber materials from cotton seeds, etc.
- Any procedure that distinguishes one person from another, may it be length, time, or apathy
- a device to separate your lives the seeds from cotton fiber, developed by Eli Whitney.
- a device utilized in splitting the seeds from cotton materials.
- a device that distinguishes the seeds from natural cotton fiber fibers
- A machine that separates the seeds, seed hulls, alongside small objects from the fibers of cotton.
- a device used for dividing cotton fiber fibers from cotton fiber seeds, etc.
- Any apparatus that distinguishes anyone from another, whether it is distance, time, or apathy
- a device to split up the seeds from cotton, designed by Eli Whitney.
- A machine used in separating the seeds from cotton fibers.
- a machine that separates the seeds from natural cotton fiber materials
Hypernym for "cotton gin"
Cross Reference for "cotton gin"
Same Context for "cotton gin"