- A split cotter placed through holes in two or higher pieces and bent on stops to fasten the pieces together.
- A split pin, the finishes of which task through an object being fastened and are bent back to hold it in position
- a cotter composed of a split pin that's secured (after moving through a hole) by splitting the finishes aside
- A split cotter placed through holes in 2 or more pieces and bent during the stops to fasten the pieces collectively.
- A split pin, the finishes that task through an object becoming fastened and are curved to hold it positioned
- a cotter consisting of a split pin this is certainly guaranteed (after passing through a hole) by splitting the ends apart
- Definition for "cotter pin"
- A split cotter placed through holes in two…
- View More
- Hypernym for "cotter pin"