- hawaii or top-notch being costive; irregularity.
- failure to express oneself; stiffness.
- An unnatural retention for the feces of bowels; constipation.
- Inability to convey a person's self; stiffness.
- A morbid retention of feces in the bowels. See constipation.
- Figuratively, slowness for action; particularly, slowness or difficulty in providing forth or uttering, in an over-all good sense; closeness; reticence.
- hawaii or top-notch becoming costive; irregularity.
- failure to state yourself; tightness.
- An unnatural retention associated with the waste materials regarding the bowels; irregularity.
- incapacity to express an individual's self; stiffness.
- A morbid retention of feces when you look at the bowels. See irregularity.
- Figuratively, slowness doing his thing; specially, slowness or trouble in providing forth or uttering, in a broad feeling; nearness; reticence.
Sentence for "costiveness"
Synonym for "costiveness"
Same Context for "costiveness"