- A methodology to help appraise or measure the instance for a project or proposal, by estimating the net price or advantageous asset of the task of proposal.
- Any comparison of prices and benefits.
- an analysis associated with expense effectiveness various alternatives to be able to see whether the advantages outweigh the expense
- A methodology to assist appraise or assess the case for a project or proposal, by estimating the net price or advantage of the task of suggestion.
- Any comparison of prices and advantages.
- an analysis of the cost effectiveness of different alternatives in order to see whether the benefits outweigh the costs
Hypernym for "cost-benefit analysis"
Cross Reference for "cost-benefit analysis"