- Meaning the seller will pay for transportation towards the slot of loading, expense and freight, while the customer pays for the insurance in addition to remaining transport
- Meaning the vendor covers transportation to the interface of running, price and freight, in addition to buyer will pay for the insurance coverage as well as the other countries in the transportation
- Definition for "cost and freight"
- Meaning the seller will pay for transportation towards…
- View More
- Synonym for "cost and freight"
- Same Context for "cost and freight"