- An accountant which keeps records associated with the costs of production and circulation.
- a specialist in the organized recording and analysis of the expenses incident to production
- An accountant just who keeps documents associated with the expenses of manufacturing and circulation.
- a specialist inside systematic recording and evaluation associated with the costs event to production
Definition for "cost accountant"
- An accountant which keeps records associated with the…
Hypernym for "cost accountant"