- the concept that all of mankind belongs to a single moral community.
- the caliber of being cosmopolitan; cosmopolitism.
- hawaii to be cosmopolitan; universality of level, distribution, experience, etc.; specifically, the character of a cosmopolite, or resident around the globe. Also referred to as cosmopolitism.
- the theory that all humanity belongs to a single moral neighborhood.
- The quality of becoming cosmopolitan; cosmopolitism.
- The state of being cosmopolitan; universality of degree, distribution, sensation, etc.; specially, the character of a cosmopolite, or citizen worldwide. Also called cosmopolitism.
Sentence for "cosmopolitanism"
Synonym for "cosmopolitanism"
Same Context for "cosmopolitanism"