- Cosmogony; the annals of the origin and growth of the universe.
- the real history associated with source and improvement the inorganic universe, as distinguished from that of living beings.
- the part of astrophysics that studies the origin and advancement and framework of the universe
- Cosmogony; a brief history of this origin and development of the world.
- the real history for the beginning and growth of the inorganic world, as distinguished from that residing beings.
- the branch of astrophysics that scientific studies the foundation and evolution and framework for the universe
Sentence for "cosmogeny"
- Furthermore this cosmogeny that is an…
Hypernym for "cosmogeny"