- Using The sun at rising or setting.
- In a cosmic manner.
- Using The sunlight at increasing or setting.
- with regards to or for the cosmos or universe; universally.
- with all the sun at increasing or setting: because, a star is thought to rise or set cosmically with regards to rises or establishes using the sun
- With reference to or throughout the cosmos or universe; universally.
- With the sunlight at rising or setting: since, a star is believed to increase or set cosmically when it rises or establishes with the sun
- Definition for "cosmically"
- Sentence for "cosmically"
- Generally, though, he prefers to indulge…
- View More
- Synonym for "cosmically"