- Faint microwave oven radiation that penetrates area through the entire universe, postulated becoming a residual effectation of the Big Bang.
- The faint, uniform flux of microwave radiation that permeates all area and it is the redshifted residual effectation of the top Bang
- (cosmology) the cooled remnant associated with hot big-bang that fills the whole world and can be observed today with an average heat around 2.725 kelvin
- Faint microwave oven radiation that penetrates space through the entire universe, postulated to be a residual aftereffect of the major Bang.
- The light, consistent flux of microwave oven radiation that permeates all space and it is the redshifted residual effect of the major Bang
- (cosmology) the cooled remnant for the hot big bang that fills the entire world and will be observed these days with the average heat around 2.725 kelvin
Hypernym for "cosmic background radiation"
- cosmic radiation
- View More