- A southern Californian sciænoid seafood, Cynoscion parvipinne, linked to the weakfish of this east coastline for the united states of america.
- Additionally put on many other fishes of the household Sciænidæ.
- Variant of corbina.
- A southern Californian sciænoid seafood, Cynoscion parvipinne, related to the weakfish of the eastern shore of this usa.
- Also applied to a lot of other fishes belonging to the family Sciænidæ.
- Definition for "corvina"
- Sentence for "corvina"
- The diverse vegetation communities support a…
- View More
- Urban Dictionary for "corvina"