- A school that offers instruction by post, delivering lessons and exams to students.
- a school that shows nonresident students by mail
- A school which provides instruction by post, giving lessons and exams to a student.
- a school that shows nonresident students by post
- A school that teaches by correspondence, the training becoming according to printed training sheets plus the recitation papers authored by the student in reply to the questions or requirements of the sheets. In the largest sense of the definition of correspondence college enable you to feature any academic organization or division for instruction by correspondence, like in a university or any other educational bodies, nevertheless the term is usually put on numerous academic establishments arranged on a commercial basis, a number of that provide a sizable number of programs in general and technical topics, carried out by experts.
- A school that teaches by communication, the instruction being considering imprinted instruction sheets additionally the recitation reports written by the student in reply to the questions or requirements of the sheets. Inside broadest sense of the term communication school enables you to consist of any academic establishment or department for instruction by communication, as with a university or other educational figures, nevertheless the term is usually put on various academic establishments arranged on a commercial foundation, some of which offer a sizable number of programs in general and technical topics, performed by professionals.
Hypernym for "correspondence school"
- View More