- Law The material evidence in a homicide, for instance the discovered corpse of a murder sufferer, showing that a crime happens to be dedicated.
- A corpse.
- the human body for the prey
- the data that a crime features happened.
- the considerable and fundamental fact for the comission of a crime; the proofs necessary to establish a crime.
- your body of proof that constitute the offense; the target proof that a crime has-been committed (occasionally erroneously considered to reference the human body of a homicide victim)
- Law the materials proof in a homicide, like the discovered corpse of a murder prey, showing that a crime was committed.
- A corpse.
- the human body regarding the target
- the data that a crime features taken place.
- the significant and fundamental reality associated with the comission of a crime; the proofs essential to establish a crime.
- your body of research that constitute the offense; the target evidence that a crime is dedicated (sometimes erroneously thought to make reference to your body of a homicide prey)
Hypernym for "corpus delicti"
Etymologically Related for "corpus delicti"