- The arched bridge of nervous tissue that connects both cerebral hemispheres, allowing communication amongst the right and left sides associated with mind.
- In animals, an extensive band of neurological fibres that links the left and right hemispheres of the brain.
- the fantastic musical organization of commissural materials uniting the cerebral hemispheres. See Mind.
- a diverse transverse nerve tract linking the 2 cerebral hemispheres
- The curved connection of nervous muscle that links the 2 cerebral hemispheres, enabling interaction between your right and left edges associated with brain.
- In animals, an easy musical organization of neurological fibres that connects the left and right hemispheres for the brain.
- the great musical organization of commissural materials uniting the cerebral hemispheres. See Mind.
- an easy transverse nerve system connecting both cerebral hemispheres
Hypernym for "corpus callosum"
- View More